Monday, May 9, 2011

Photos for Maddox











Maddox,

You are 3 months old this week, it is hard to believe how fast it has flown by and how much you have grown. I wanted to start this blog for you so one day we can look back together and see all the things we did! I am starting a little late, but I figured better late than never.



You turned 3 months this weekend... We had so much fun. We were in Indianna for your Uncle Mark's wedding. We got to go swimming since the hotel had an indoor pool! I was so excited to take you swimming for the first time. You didn't even cry! I was so proud of you.





This weekend was also Mother's Day. It's such a priveledge to be able to say I am finally a Mother! It's the one thing I always wanted to be and I couldn't have asked for a better baby! I love you so much, and I love being your mom! You are one amazing little boy.




Well that's all I am going to post for now... but I am excited to start this blog and write to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment