Thursday, May 26, 2011

New Toys





Maddox,

I am kinda slacking on this blog thing... sorry little dude! In the past two weeks you have gotten so big! I can't get over how fast you grow. I look at pictures of you when you were first born and I can't even remember you being that small.


You have finally gotten big enough for some new toys, and you are so excited about them, so am I! First you are finally big enough for your bumbo seat! Sometimes you like and and sometimes you don't... but Mommy loves it :) Its so nice to be able to be able to set you down in it while I eat or something. You are also big enough for your Johnny Jump Up. This one you love! You aren't quite sure how to jump yet, but you love to just hang around in it. Everyonce in awhile you figure out how to jump and it's just so cute!

.Finally, your new favorite toy is your activity center! You just love this. You get so excited and start drooling everywhere! It's so funny to watch you concentrate so hard on playing with the toys and trying to get them... You don't have the greatest hand eye coordination yet so it takes you awhile to find the toys. I just love watching you grow and learn new things. You have also started talking alot more and singing... Your favorite song is Lady Gaga Bad Romance. You try very hard to sing along with me. You are about to turn 4 months and I can't wait to see how big you are at the next Dr. appointment.

Well untill next time... Mommy loves you little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment