Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Motherhood





This week on I Heart Faces a photography blog I follow there is a contest theme of Motherhood.
This one word means so much to me now that I have you, Maddox. From the first day I found out I was pregnant I knew I was in love, and then I felt you move and that love grew, and it just kept growing as I found out you were going to be my little man. The moment I had you was like nothing I ever imagined. You became my world in that second. Now every day I just grow more and more in love with you. The moments this picture portrays is what I love about being a mother. The way I can just look at you and smile, and you light up and grin and coo away. Its so amazing to know that we have such a special bond. I love you little man, and I am so blessed to be able to be your mom!

Head on over to I Heart Faces and check out the other enteries!

2 comments:

  1. Aww...I think it's such a perfect idea that you're doing this for Maddox. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I like all the white and the fact that he's looking at you.

    ReplyDelete